NRAR meets and consults with NSW water users on a regular basis with the aim of encouraging voluntary compliance to ensure the health and integrity of our water resources.
Find an upcoming event near you.
Field days are an excellent opportunity to talk to NRAR officers about your obligations as a water user in NSW. From access licences to the metering rules, constructing a bore to waterfront works, we’ll make it easy to understand and follow the rules.
Meet our NRAR officers at these upcoming field days:
- July 7-8: Mudgee Small Farms Field Days
- August 22-24: AgQuip Field Days
- September 19-21: Henty Machinery Field Days
- October 21-22: Murrumbateman
- October 26-28: Australian National Field Days.
Conferences provide industry bodies with direct access to NRAR regulatory officers with the aim of building open and collaborative relationships.
- May 17-18 - Enhancing Investigations & Enforcement Outcomes Summit 2023
- May 24-25 - National Investigations Symposium 2023
- June 26-28 - Local Government 2023 Water Management Conference.
Customer Advisory Groups (CAGs)
NRAR representatives regularly attend and present at the WaterNSW Customer Advisory Groups (CAGs). Visit the WaterNSW website for a full list of upcoming CAG meetings.
Other consultations and events
- 9-18 May: Non-urban metering - series of information sessions in the southern inland region held by the Department of Planning and Environment.
- 23 May: Non-urban metering - online information session for the southern inland held by the department.
Find out more and register to attend.