NRAR meets and consults with NSW water users on a regular basis with the aim of encouraging voluntary compliance to ensure the health and integrity of our water resources.
Find an upcoming event near you.
Field days are an excellent opportunity to talk to NRAR officers about your obligations as a water user in NSW. From access licences to the metering rules, constructing a bore to waterfront works, we’ll make it easy to understand and follow the rules.
Meet our NRAR officers at these upcoming field days:
- May 5-7: Tocal Field Days
- May 11-13: Primex Field Days
- July 7-8: Mudgee Small Farms Field Days
- August 22-24: AgQuip Field Days
- September 19-21: Henty Machinery Field Days
- October 21-22: Murrumbateman
- October 26-28: Australian National Field Days
Conferences provide industry bodies with direct access to NRAR regulatory officers with the aim of building open and collaborative relationships.
Customer Advisory Groups (CAGs)
NRAR representatives regularly attend and present at the WaterNSW Customer Advisory Groups (CAGs). Visit the WaterNSW website for a full list of upcoming CAG meetings.