Protecting our water sources is one of the most important jobs in NSW.
Water brings communities together, keeps industries moving and sustains life. It has significant cultural and environmental value, as well as an estimated market value of more than $29 billion in NSW.
We strive to be an efficient and effective regulator that celebrates and reflects the diversity of the community we serve. Working with NRAR provides a chance work with a group of passionate and like-minded people to protect our water and make a difference.
Why work for NRAR?
- A role with NRAR is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the public sector.
- We offer opportunities and pathways to develop your skills including formal certifications, on the job training and a variety of courses.
- With offices across NSW and flexible work arrangements, enjoy a work-life that’s compatible with your real-life.
- We believe regulators need to be as diverse as the communities they represent. We’re committed to building a workplace that’s suitable for you, whatever your needs.
- We are proud to have Aboriginal cultural and spiritual water values as one of our enduring priorities. Our work in this space is guided by board member and proud Gomeroi man, Phil Duncan, our Aboriginal Support Network (ASN) and our engagement with Aboriginal communities across NSW.
- Our workplace strives to be kind, inclusive, daring, creative, collaborative and to always act with integrity. That's the NRAR way.
Keep in touch with NRAR
Want to stay in touch? Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.